- 3-4 kg leg ham
- 2 tablespoons of marmalade
- 1/3 cup (75ml) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup (250ml) orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt n pepper
- whole cloves (optional, just looks prettier!)
Score diamond pattern over fat of ham.
Transfer ham to large baking dish; set aside.
Combine marmalade, dijon mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, maple syrup, salt n pepper and orange juice; this is your glaze.
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
Insert clove stems in diamond pattern.
Brush ham well with the glaze.
Bake for 30 – 40 minutes minutes basting with remaining glaze half way through and after cooking.
I like to cool it and carve when cooled but it can be carved after resting for 10 minutes.